Why work for us?
AlexandAlexa.com is one of the U.K’s leading online children’s wear retailers, selling coveted international fashion and sportswear brands, from the traditional to the cutting-edge. Our portfolio includes some of the leading global brands in the industry such as Ralph Lauren, Burberry, Dolce & Gabbana, Nike, Adidas and Lacoste. AlexandAlexa aims to bring “The World’s Best Kids Brands” to discerning parents at the click of a button
AlexandAlexa.com are regularly seeking talented people to join our fast growing company. Please send all CVs and covering letters to email@example.com - we'd love to hear from you.
Group PR Manager
We are looking for a first class PR manager for The Group, who will be reporting to the Executive Brand Director. You will be responsible for online and offline PR of the AlexandAlexa and BabyShop brands and their sub-brands, spanning business, lifestyle and fashion press in the UK and internationally.
In this role your key responsibilities will be:
• Design, manage and implement offline PR activity.
• Focus on building the reputation of the Group Brands into a single destination for the World’s Best Kids Brands in the fashion, sports and lifestyle sectors.
• Act as primary spokesperson for the Group with regards to the press and media relations
• Create and deliver PR objectives, strategies, plans & budgets
• Create and deliver all publicity materials and campaigns, in line with the PR and Marketing strategy to develop PR stunts, and events to capture press attention
• Analyse and review past performance of programs and promotions, and provide insightful and cost recommendations to stakeholders for future activity
• Manage budgets and implement measurement schemes that report PR spend against traffic and coverage performance. Liaise and network with stakeholders, and continually monitor competitor strategy and activities
If this sounds like a role for you, please apply with a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking for a dynamic Marketing Executive. You will be digitally savvy, passionate about marketing, PR, social media, Fashion and eCommerce. You will play a pivotal role managing and supporting our marketing programmes and helping build our brand and reach across the world.
You will work closely with our marketing team and our Customer Experience team to deliver high quality, marketing campaigns that are engaging, on brand and attract a growing audience in our core markets – UK, US, Australia and the Middle East.
You will have demonstrable marketing experience ideally including Email, PR, Social and SEO as well as excellent copy writing skills and a great creative flair. You will be dynamic, able to multi-task and work at a fast-pace, as well as being fun and a good team player.
In this role your key responsibilities will be:
• Planning and executing the Marketing calendar
• Managing the end-to-end email process
• Supporting all PR activity, managing sample requests, co-ordinating photo shoots and inputting into seasonal campaigns
• Guiding editorial and product teams to ensure content and copy meets SEO guidelines
• Daily community management across all social platforms
• Regular reporting on key campaigns and seasonal activity
If this sounds like a role for you, please apply with a CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Buying and Merchandising Intern
We are looking for two Buying Interns for three-month work experience placements at AlexandAlexa. You will have the opportunity to shadow and work with the Buying Admin Assistants, understanding and experiencing their day-to-day roles, as well as spending time with the Buyers and Senior Buyer, giving you exposure to the more strategic, supplier-facing nature of their positions. Examples of the types of projects you could be involved in include preparing trend presentations, updating Buying sheets, checking order confirmations, selecting products for marketing materials, attending buying appointments and reviewing our website for potential improvements
As a small company with a friendly, interactive nature, you will also have the opportunity to be involved with other departments that may be of interest to you so that you get rounded knowledge of our company and the most out of your experience.
We are looking for bright, enthusiastic, commercially-aware individuals with a passion for fashion and childrenswear, good Excel skills and an ability to effectively manage your time. Ideally you will have retail experience and strong current trend analysis for Buying plus an excellent eye for detail, energy and a desire to learn. If this sounds like you and you are available to start immediately, please apply with a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that this is an unpaid position, although we will cover reasonable lunch and travel expenses.