Why work for us?
AlexandAlexa.com is one of the U.K’s leading online children’s wear retailers, selling coveted international fashion and sportswear brands, from the traditional to the cutting-edge. Our portfolio includes some of the leading global brands in the industry such as Ralph Lauren, Burberry, Dolce & Gabbana, Nike, Adidas and Lacoste. AlexandAlexa aims to bring “The World’s Best Kids Brands” to discerning parents at the click of a button
AlexandAlexa.com are regularly seeking talented people to join our fast growing company. Please send all CVs and covering letters to email@example.com - we'd love to hear from you.
Marketing Executive – Middle East
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a dynamic Marketing Executive. You will be a digital native, passionate about marketing, social media, Fashion and eCommerce. You will play a pivotal role managing and supporting our marketing programmes, engaging with our customers, helping build our brand and reach across the world, with particular focus on the Middle East.
You will work closely with our marketing team and our Customer Experience team to deliver high quality, marketing campaigns that are engaging, on brand and attract a growing audience in our key markets. You will have demonstrable marketing experience ideally including Social and SEO as well as excellent copy writing skills and a great creative flair. You will be dynamic, able to multi-task and work at a fast pace, as well as a fun and good team player.
Marketing campaign management and promotional activities
• Translation from English to Arabic of all relevant content for the website and social channels
• Social – daily community management across all platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest), monitor the growth and engagement levels on social media platforms; plan, prepare and publish engaging social media content
• Support the planning and execution of our marketing calendar and promotional activities for all
• SEO – review content and copy across the site and ensure it meets our SEO guidelines, provide guidance to the editorial and product teams to help them optimise content and product copy
• Email – support end to end process to send regular emails including preparing briefs, coordinating assets, preparing email tests, managing sign off and the email send Analysis and reporting
• Complete weekly reporting on the performance of key campaigns and channels to present in the trading meeting
• Complete seasonal reporting on key campaigns such as season launches, major brand launches
Who are we looking for?
• Excellent written English and Arabic language skills
• Understanding of the Arabic consumer market and culture
• Demonstrable marketing experience ideally including, social media marketing and email marketing
• Strong knowledge and use of Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram as a user, and as a content publisher
• Excellent copy writing skills
• Great attention to detail
• Interest in Fashion trends, Parenting topics, general news and the digital world
• Ability to work really fast, and be autonomous and proactive
• Good numerical skills, with a medium level of Excel
• Experience working with and reasonable knowledge of HTML
• Able to work as part of and influence wider team within the company
• Able to work rapidly towards tight deadlines while staying calm
• Able to constantly multi-task
• Retail consumer or Fashion experience would be a plus
• Existing press contacts are a bonus
• Basic Photoshop experience would be a plus
• Experience working with a high end luxury brand would be a plus
• Excellent communicator