RETURNS & EXCHANGE POLICY
FREE RETURNS IS AVAILABLE ON ALL ORDERS
While we hope that you are happy with your order, we want to give you a hassle-free experience. So, you can return any item to us within 28 days of receiving your original order, including sale items, for free.
FREE RETURNS FROM THE UK
It’s very simple! A pre-paid Royal Mail label will be supplied on your returns note, stick this on the front of your parcel and drop it off at your local Post Office.
FREE RETURNS FROM EU, USA & REST OF WORLD
The shipping cost of your return will be credited back to you, up to a maximum of £20/$30/€23. We handle each query on an individual basis. Follow the steps outlined in our returns policy and our customer service team will be on hand to help.
OUR RETURNS POLICY
We will accept item(s) provided they are returned as new, i.e. are unworn and have been returned with the original packaging, including tags, within the time limits set out below. Returns that are damaged, soiled or altered may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer.
All items returned should have a should be returned with a completed returns form. Unidentified parcels may be returned to the customer.
SHOES OR BOXED ITEMS
- Shoes must also be returned unmarked and in their original shoe box. Please do not use the shoe box as protective packaging. To ensure you have the right size, customers can try shoes on, on a carpeted or soft surface, however, AlexandAlexa will not accept shoes with any sign of wear and tear.
- Items presented in a branded box must be returned unmarked in their original, undamaged packaging as this is considered part of the product. Please note that items returned without their box or in a damaged box may not be accepted.
SWIMWEAR OR UNDERGARMENTS
- For the purposes of hygiene reasons, underwear and swimwear must be tried on over underclothing, ensuring that the protective hygiene strip remains in place and intact.
- Jewellery items for piercings must not be tried on before return. We strongly advise all customers to check garments thoroughly upon delivery before removing any attached tags and before disposing of any original packaging.
- The Sale of Goods Act 1979 (as amended) provides for the return of faulty item(s). An item(s) is deemed faulty if it is received damaged or has a manufacturing fault that is immediately evident or occurs within 6 months of the item(s) being received. Where possible item(s) will be repaired or replaced for the same product, in the same size and colour, subject to availability. If the item(s) cannot be repaired or replaced for the same item, a full refund will be issued. Repairs do not come with any guarantees. All items returned as faulty will be inspected and any items deemed subject to fair wear and tear will not be accepted as faulty.
- Exchanges can only be accepted for the same item(s) in a different colour and size, subject to availability and will only be made once we have received the returned item(s) and processed any additional payment which might be required.
- If you have received an item(s) as a gift you can exchange it for another item(s) of the same value or more, provided you pay the cost difference and the additional shipping, import duties and taxes.
How To Return An Item
We ask that you return your items to us within 28 days of receiving them. Simply follow the steps below:
1) Complete the Refund & Exchange Form included with your order.
2) Remove the Address Label from your Customer Invoice and affix it in the box indicated on your Refund & Exchange form.
3) Wrap the item securely (you do not have to return item(s) with the branded AlexandAlexa gift box they came in), making sure your completed Refund & Exchange form is inside. If you are returning an item from the UK, please refer to the returns label enclosed.
4) Post the item at your local post office – we strongly recommend that you request proof of postage for your records.
Receiving A Refund
Refunds will be made to you within 30 working days of the cancellation date of the order (for items not shipped) or from when the returned item(s) are received by AlexandAlexa.com. The refund will be credited to the original purchaser's credit card.
Duties On Returns
Please note that whilst we do refund return shipping charges, we are unable to refund delivery or import duties.
Cancelling Your Order
You have the right under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 to cancel your order at any time before delivery of the items(s) or within 7 working days of receipt of the item(s) by following our returns process. You will be refunded the full postage charge of your item(s) where the entire order is returned.
How To Cancel Your Order
Please notify our Customer service Team in writing by email email@example.com .Upon receipt of your email, a confirmation email will be sent to you. In the instance where your order has already been delivered to you, please complete the Refund & Exchange form included with your order . Please note that AlexandAlexa.com reserve the right to refuse unidentified order returns.