Why work for us?
AlexandAlexa.com is one of the UK’s leading online childrenswear retailers, selling coveted international fashion and sportswear brands, from the traditional to the cutting-edge. Our portfolio includes some of the leading global brands in the industry such as Ralph Lauren, Burberry, Dolce & Gabbana, Nike, Adidas and Lacoste. AlexandAlexa.com aims to bring “The World’s Best Kids Brands” to discerning parents at the click of a button
AlexandAlexa.com are regularly seeking talented people to join our fast growing company. Please send all CVs and covering letters to email@example.com - we'd love to hear from you.
EMAIL MARKETING MANAGER
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an Email Marketing Manager to play a critical role within the Digital team, reporting to our CMO. In this role, you will be fully accountable for the Email marketing channel, driving traffic and sales, as well as developing and improving engagement with our customers via email.
True commercial owner of the Email channel, he/she will be the in-house email marketing expert, providing knowledge and insight into email marketing best practices.
The candidate will have demonstrable Email Marketing experience, will be very commercially focused, passionate about Email/CRM and ecommerce, and able to effectively develop strategies, deliver them, prioritise and multi-task.
• Defining and delivering Email Marketing strategies to achieve our traffic, revenue and efficiency targets through this channel
• Forecasting sales and preparing budgets accordingly for given channel
• Planning and execution of the Email marketing campaigns schedule and coordinate all activities across the company required to send these campaigns (briefs, creative design, build, deployments)
• Designing and executing customer segmentation strategies
• Identifying activities to grow our email list while maintaining its high quality
• Monitoring and on-going improvement of all automated emails, programs and transactional emails
• Establish a testing strategy and a roadmap to bring the email channel to the forefront of technology across multiple devices
• Work with the marketing team to propose and implement changes on the site to support your Email Marketing plans.
• Assist the wider digital team with other areas of digital marketing, including affiliates.
Who are we looking for?
Demonstrable track record of success to deliver revenue via Email marketing ecommerce experience
Basic HTML, Email production and list building
Experience managing the relationship with an ESP provider
Retail consumer experience
Experience working with a high end luxury brand would be a plus
Advanced Google Analytics
Excellent numerical & analysis skills, being advanced level in using Excel Excellent communicator
Able to work as part of and influence wider team within the company
Calm under pressure with ability to prioritise