Why work for us?
AlexandAlexa.com is one of the UK’s leading online childrenswear retailers, selling coveted international fashion and sportswear brands, from the traditional to the cutting-edge. Our portfolio includes some of the leading global brands in the industry such as Ralph Lauren, Burberry, Dolce & Gabbana, Nike, Adidas and Lacoste. AlexandAlexa.com aims to bring “The World’s Best Kids Brands” to discerning parents at the click of a button
AlexandAlexa.com are regularly seeking talented people to join our fast growing company. Please send all CVs and covering letters to email@example.com - we'd love to hear from you.
Digital Designer (Middleweight)
We are looking for a digital designer to join the team working closely with our marketing and creative design teams. You will create visually stunning and technically well produced marketing assets including emails, landing pages, microsites, banners and printed marketing materials.
Key day-to- day accountability and projects
- Brainstorming and conceptualising creative concepts and then producing them through to completion
- Design of digital marketing material and on occasion some printed marketing materials
- Managing own projects from concept to completion
- Taking direction from the senior designer and digital marketing team
Your skills and experience
- Experience of working in a creative digital environment ideally at a luxury brand / retailer
- Comfortable working in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Experience with best practice UX/UI designing as well as responsive design. Any HTML and
- CSS knowledge is a plus.
- Any photography and photoshoot experience a bonus
- Experience of using Dreamweaver, After Effects, working on videos for the web and retouching a big plus
- Excellent eye for type, images and layout
- Highly organised, with an ability to work to deadlines
- Good attention to detail, taking pride in delivering outstanding quality work
- Excellent team player and great communicator
- Experience working with stylistically strong brands and maintaining a brand identity
- Proactive and able to take initiative.