Returns & exchange policy
FREE RETURNS ON SELECTED COUNTRIES
Free returns are available for the following countries: UK, USA, Australia, Germany, Finland, United Arab Emirates, Ireland, Saudi Arabia, Norway, Denmark, Sweden and France. Orders made outside these countries will need to pay to return an item. Please see below for more information.
You can return any item (as long as it is in the same condition as when you received it) to us within 30 days of receiving your original order, including sale items.
RETURNING FROM ONE OF OUR FREE RETURN COUNTRIES?
It’s very simple! A pre-paid UPS label will be included in your parcel. Stick this on the front of your parcel and contact UPS for a collection or drop it off at a UPS collection point.
When returning from the UK, you will only be refunded the shipping cost for a full return if you choose for the order to be delivered to a UPS Access Point. For standard and express delivery options, you will be obligated to pay the difference between the lowest delivery option and the option that you have chosen.
In order to continue to offer free returns, we can only offer one free return per order.
OUR RETURNS POLICIES
We will accept item(s) provided they are returned as new, i.e. are unworn and have been returned with the original packaging, including tags, within the time limits set out below. Returns that are damaged, soiled or altered may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer. This includes animal hair and fur. Please bear in mind that if an item came with a hanger, this is also a part of the item and needs to be returned as well.
All items that are sent back should include a completed returns form. Unidentified parcels may not be refunded.
SHOES OR BOXED ITEMS
- Shoes must also be returned unmarked and in their original shoe box. Please do not use the shoe box as protective packaging. To ensure you have the right size, you are more than welcome to try them on inside, on a soft carpeted surface.
- AlexandAlexa will not accept shoes with any sign of wear and tear.
- Items presented in a branded box must be returned unmarked in their original, undamaged packaging as this is considered part of the product. Please note that items returned without their box or in a damaged box will NOT be accepted.
SWIMWEAR OR UNDERGARMENTS
- For the purposes of hygiene reasons, underwear is non returnable, and swimwear must be tried on over underclothing, ensuring that the protective hygiene strip remains in place and intact. If the protective strip is missing upon receiving the item, please contact our customer service in case you wish to return. Otherwise this return will be denied and the item will be send back to you.
- Jewellery items for piercings must not be tried on before return. We strongly advise all customers to check garments thoroughly upon delivery before removing any attached tags and before disposing of any original packaging.
- The Sale of Goods Act 1979 (as amended) provides for the return of faulty item(s). An item(s) is deemed faulty if it is received damaged or has a manufacturing fault that is immediately evident or occurs within 6 months of the item(s) being received. Where possible item(s) will be repaired or replaced for the same product, in the same size and colour, subject to availability. If the item(s) cannot be repaired or replaced for the same item, a full refund will be issued. Repairs do not come with any guarantees. Any items returned as faulty will be inspected and any items deemed subject to fair wear and tear will not be accepted as faulty.
- Always contact our customer service with a picture of the faulty item first, and they will help you further. Do not send any faulty items back before contacting us first.
- Exchanges can only be accepted for the same item(s) in a different size, subject to availability and will only be made once we have received the returned item(s). We cannot reserve any items for an exchange.
- In case you receive a faulty or dirty item by mistake, always contact our customer service within 7 days of receiving the item.
- If you have received an item(s) as a gift you can exchange it for another size. If the requested size is not available, we will automatically issue a refund to the account / customer that placed and paid for the order. We cannot issue gift vouchers for returns.
If the item you have purchased shows any sign of a production error and does not live up to the standard you expected, please contact our customer service with a picture and your order number as soon as you notice this. Please understand wear and tear is not a valid reason for a reclamation, only obvious production errors can be approved. All reclamations must come in within 6 months from the day you received the order.
If the item shows any damage when you receive it, contact us within 7 days from receiving the item.
Please be aware that if you do not contact our customer service first and/or the reclamation was not approved before you returned this to us, AlexandAlexa.com has the right to refuse the return.
HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM
All items returned should be returned with a completed returns form. Unidentified parcels may not be refunded. We ask that you return your items to us within 30 days of receiving them. Simply follow the steps below:
If you are inside the threshold for FREE RETURNS
1. Complete the return form enclosed in your order.
2. Wrap the item securely making sure the completed Return Form (download) is inside the package.
3. Affix the UPS Free Return Label provided to the outside of the package. For returns outside of EU countries please also fill in the Commercial Invoice (download) supplied with your order
4. Drop the item off at your UPS Access point or book a free collection with UPS at 03457 877 877 (UK) or visit www.ups.com for your local number. Don’t forget to request proof of postage for your records
If you are inside the threshold for PAID RETURNS
1. Complete the Return Form (download) enclosed in your order. For returns outside of EU countries please also fill in the Commercial Invoice (download) supplied with your order.
2. Wrap the item securely making sure the completed return form is inside the package.
3. The return should be sent to: Alex and Alexa, Babyshop Sthlm Logistics AB, Norra Stigamovägen 4, 555 92, Jönköping, Sweden. Please ensure you return using either UPS, DHL or the post. Don’t forget to request proof of shipping for your records.
Please note that if you are sending a return from Greece, you will need to post (NOT DHL/UPS) the item(s) to the following address: Alex and Alexa, Babyshop Sthlm Logistics AB, Norra Stigamovägen 4, 555 92, Jönköping, Sweden.
RECEIVING A REFUND
Refunds will be made to you within 30 working days of the cancellation date of the order (for items not shipped) or from when the returned item(s) are received by AlexandAlexa.com. The refund will be credited to the same account that was used at the moment of purchase.
In order to continue to offer free returns, we can only offer one free return per order.
DUTIES ON RETURNS
Please note we are unable to refund delivery or import duties. However, after we have processed your return we can send you a copy of the credit note. Leave a note in your parcel or contact customer service so we can help you.
You can send this to your local UPS / customs office for possible reimbursement of your customs charges. This is not something we can do for you.
CANCELLING YOUR ORDER
You have the right under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 to cancel your order.
In certain circumstances, before your order has been dispatched, we may be able to cancel your order. Please contact us by telephone as soon as possible after placing your order and Customer Service will advise if cancellation is available.
Please note, we are unable to combine orders, change the size, edit your billing and shipping details or add pieces to an existing order once it has been placed. If your order cannot be cancelled your order will be processed as normal and a confirmation email will be sent once it is dispatched from our warehouse.
Please note that once an order has been shipped it is no longer possible for us to stop it
HOW TO CANCEL YOUR ORDER
Please contact us by telephone as soon as possible after placing your order and Customer Service will advise if cancellation is available. In the instance where your order has already been delivered to you, please complete the Refund & Exchange form (download) included with your order. If you're returning from a non-EU country, make sure to include the Commercial Invoice (download) with your order.
Please note that AlexandAlexa.com reserve the right to refuse unidentified order returns.
If your order has already been shipped, our customer service team will issue a refund as soon as we have the confirmation from our delivery company that the parcel is stopped in transit and returned to us.