Protect little ones from the elements on and off the slopes with this reliable white jacket from the design team at Reima. Made from a durable technical material that's water- and windproof as well as breathable, the jacket has many details specific to snow sports. There's a fitted cut, sealed seams to stop rain or snow getting in and coating with fluorocarbon-free water and dirt repellent BIONIC-FINISH®ECO properties. It also includes an detachable and adjustable hood, a smooth polyester lining, adjustable cuffs and inner Lycra cuffs with thumb holes, an adjustable hem and a snow lock at the waist for comfortable wear. The jacket is finished with two zip pockets, a RDS certified down and feather padding, 550 fill power and reflective details for visibility. Add the matching trousers and smart ski or snow boots to complete the look.
– Suitable for temperatures between -10 and -30°C.
– Martindale-tested as abrasion-resistant up to 20,000 cycles.
– Waterproof 10,000 mm.
– Breathable 12,000 g/m2/24h.
– Shell and Lining: 100% Polyester.
– Coating: 100% Polyurethane.
– Padding: 60% Down and 40% Feathers.
– Machine washable 40 degrees.