These orange waterproof ski pants from Reima are just right for snowy and rainy adventures this season. The design is specially made from Reimatec material that's waterproof, breathable and withstands wear and tear. With a smooth and lightweight finish and a straight fit, the trousers feature branded suspender straps that are fully adjustable and detachable, and sealed seams to keep out the elements. There's also a fluorocarbon-free water and dirt repellent coating complete with BIONIC-FINISH®ECO properties, snow locks at the leg ends, a zip fly with button closure, an adjustable waist and two zip pockets. Layer over thermal leggings and style with a ski jacket and bobble hat for a day on the slopes.
– Suitable for temperatures between 0 and -20°C.
– Martindale-tested as abrasion-resistant up to 30,000 cycles.
– Waterproof 8,000 mm.
– Breathable 7,000 g/m2/24 h.
– Fully sealed seams.
– Shell, Lining and Padding: 100% Polyester.
– Coating: 100% Polyurethane.
– Machine washable 40 degrees.