Black Cervina ski trousers by Kuling. The trousers have taped seams. They have adjustable, elasticated braces, an elasticated waist, three front pockets, a zip fly with a button closure, silicone foot loops, snow locks at the ankles and reflective detailing for visibility.
– 160 g/m2 padding.
– Fabrics made from recycled PET bottles.
– From the brand’s Autumn/Winter collection.
– Fluorocarbon-free water- and dirt-repellent BIONIC-FINISH®ECO.
– Waterproof: 15,000 mm.
– Breathable: 8,000 g/m2/24 h.
– Shell: 100% Polyamide.
– Lining: 100% Recycled Polyester.
– Machine washable 40 degrees.